~ "C"
  • The hubs made steak yesterday, tonight....he baked cookies! There is something wrong with the world...
  • I finally have a biz license! But will that rake in some moolah at all. It's just a piece of paper. The rest is really up to me.
  • I ate my very first Mexican lollipop. It's a mango-flavored candy coated with red spicy powder. It was a love-hate relationship. I hate it, then I want it, then I want to throw it, then I want to put it back in my mouth...It's like that sweet and salty phenomenon when you want to eat chips then ice cream then chips again.
  • My "teen daycare" (that's what I call it when stepdoe and cuzzos sleepover here for one straight week) is still up and running! We had build your own tacos for dinner-- courtesy of Mi Pueblo. The Wonder Wifey should now be called Lazy Wifey. I just refused to cook! Weird. Just been so tired lately.
  • The kids are hanging out in my office, with funbrain arcade. If you have no idea what funbrain is, go visit funbrain com. It's a pretty fun site. That's why it's called fun, oh hello!
  • I'm sleepy now and about to pass out. I'll check out funbrain too.
  • Or, maybe it's time to log off. I'm seeing visions of fairies swirling around me. Dreamland is calling.
Til tomorrow, my dolls! Toodles!




Bookmark and Share
|
1 Response
  1. Rose world Says:

    have a good rest my dear!


Post a Comment