~ "C"
To tell you honestly, I sometimes find myself wishing deep down inside (deeeeeeep down in my heart) that I could spend more time at home everyday, waking up late, watching Cooking Tips from the Food Network all day, hitting the groceries to get some ingredients for new dishes I've learned (and wanted to replicate), go to the gymn, nap whenever I please. Nap whenever I please!!! Especially on a day like this when I'm hanging on to the last threads of wakefulness and I can feel myself slipping away while doing tasks. That's why I'm writing. I'm trying to stimulate the remaining synapses that aren't asleep. But you see, I love my job. I treasure it. And I appreciate this blessing because not everyone has the opportunity like mine, at least to be paid for something, however measly. And so, I want to stay at work and choose to be productive even if I have to chug on bottle upon bottle of Red Bull.

I've been so tired lately. Wonder Wifey is tired...very very tired.

But I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that my parents are on vacation mode and they are staying with me. I guess that's also one reason why I find myself wishing that I have more free time -- so I can spend more time with them. But I want to be careful with what I wish for. I really want to keep my job because it brings in the moolah and the hubs and I don't have to end up waiting for blessings to drop from somebody else's bounty.

I'm going around in circles.

*yawn*

I don't know if I can still hang, considering that I am facing another late-nighter tonight. The hubs and I are throwing a party at our place. When I get home, I need to finish up a few things like cleaning and cooking. I stayed up late last night taking out the serving dishes from the cupboard. I pre-cooked my Penne Pasta last night (yes you can prepare it beforehand, just make sure to drizzle it with olive oil and the pieces are coated so they don't stick together -- Wonder Wifey Cooking tip #12345 LOL!!!). I will just finish it off with pre-made Pesto sauce later. We also just have the meat to deal with. I'm baking some ribs and the hubs is cooking some tritip on his grill. We actually ditched the salmon since we've been having it for several days in the different parties we've been to since my parents got here -- and with different styles to boot!

I just wish I can stay awake to entertain. My eyelids at this time are as heavy as steel bars and the can of Pepsi I got from the vending machine courtesy of Monica's donated quarters, is not helping at all.

Gotta go now. I'll let you know how my dinner at home pans.




Bookmark and Share
|
2 Responses
  1. Rose world Says:

    I am sleepy too over here. Didnt sleep well last night. I dont know how much time I slept. Sigh! I feel like a zombie now. hahaha!


  2. ~ "C" Says:

    Hi Rose! That makes you my sister zombie, hahaha. Thanks for always coming to visit. I just have been busy lately. Too busy and tired to even comment. But I appreciate it!


Post a Comment