~ "C"

My friend sent me a random question by email today:

IF YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE A DREAM DAY OFF, WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE LIKE?

You think that got me stumped?Sending my thoughts careening wildly to visions of the beach and paradise...the beach...the Eiffel Tower...luxurious spa treaments, massage, shopping at my favorite Chanel Boutique all expenses paid?

The answer is NO.

It's amazing how much of your life and aspirations are affected by what actually goes on around you. Yes, I dream fancy schmancy stuff, sometimes. Who doesn't? But because of my hectic life wearing many hats...an out-of-whack schedule that is yet to see the light...

WHAT'S MY IDEAL DAY OFF AT THE MOMENT?

It's reduced to a simple "me" time of all-day silence and sleep. Just by myself. I don't care where. Even the bathroom's fine.

Really, that's all I desire right now.


What's yours?




Bookmark and Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment