~ "C"
Cardiac morning! I was late for work today because I had to make a quick run to the City Hall to finally submit my business license application. I had to do it last minute because my tax accountant had been pressuring me because of my side income (however little). Had to go today because it's furlough Friday for them tomorrow.

So this Wonder Wifey is now an official home-based business owner! Now I just have to find more time to accomplish my "goods" -- my children's book, my handmade accessories, paintings and the special cultural apparel, gadgets and gizmos that I have begun selling online last year.
I didn't know I needed to pay $ 240.10 (comprised of base fee and other fees for one owner/employee aka moi) -- tax deductible, so hopefully it will pay off in the end! I still need to accomplish other things. Filing for a fictitious name, and a Seller's permit. I already secured my EIN with the IRS. I'm setting up my office (not that I need to have a total revamp of my current Wifey's cave at home -- since I drag my projects to the master bedroom pretty much all the time). I've heard of legal protection for individuals, business owners, merchants, artisans too like this Protection juridique so we'll see if I need that too. Maybe not in the immediate future just yet. But hopefully , things will start to fly!

Au revoir, mon amie!





Bookmark and Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment