~ "C"
Several days ago, I shared with you guys a photo of a pair of fab yet inexpensive eyeglasses that I fancied. I am sharing this because I've been hearing a lot of good words about Zenni Optical lately and I want to share the news for those who might benefit from it. This online shop is really getting very popular by word of mouth --- and blogs! I always support what I believe in.

I am impressed by the very reasonable, and uber-low price range that it has for all the different fab styles offered.

At this day and age of recession and penny-pinching households, I give 4 Wonder Wifey stars for this. Vision correction specs and prescription eyeglasses are very common necessities that most of us cannot do without and with it being a part of life (especially for those who are not getting any younger whose peepers are feeling the price of age and abuse --and/or maybe genetics?), we indeed can use all the advantage we can get in the cost department.

But if you're not one to wince over something shocking as a hefty price tag, you may still appreciate these inexpensive eyeglasses. Like one blogger I know, she bought several pairs to keep at different "stations" -- the computer console, the TV room, the nightstand and at work. i am the same way. I also keep one in my car. And a pair of red ones in the kitchen drawer when I want I need to run to the grocery and want to hide some unplucked stray eyebrows, as if it works. (It's the feeling that counts)

Isn't it always refreshing to hear about certain items that don't hurt the pocket these days?







Bookmark and Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment