~ "C"
I thought I'd mention it here. Because in the course of the home stretch -- leading to my parents' visit, I was busy doing a lot of paperwork for my business, and at the same time helping my mom remotely for her upcoming alumni homecoming reunion -- 55th in 2011, how cool is that! There were so many letters and other computer-related projects (slideshows, graphics, flyers, banners etc) that I had to shoot out last minute so she could endorse it properly to her committee members (she's the Class President by the way) before she leaves for the airport and fly here to Cali. Their grand reunions are always a year in the making.

With the amount of projects I needed to finish, I don't know how I'd do without CoptechDigital.com. This is a great company to place large CD duplication /mastering orders. This site for CD duplication Boston is such a reliable source of information (and ideas, if I may add). I thank this Boston Printing site for the wealth of assistance I got. For sure, there will be more stuff to do that will come up while my mom is staying with me. It's really an advantage to be together especially if you need to brainstorm and plan your event comprehensively. Diskette Duplication and CDs too perhaps? Although the CDs of thousands of photos I took during their 50th Golden Jubilee Alumni homecoming (which we intend to distribute and make a slideshow of in their 2011 reunion) are currently missing. As in, nowhere to be found. Misplaced through the five years, perhaps borrowed by some classmates and never returned. I will give it a second shot at finding the lost precious mementos this Christmas when I come home. I'll scour every nook and cranny to find it and turn it into a digital memoir. Despite the distance, I remain her virtual secretary/layout artist/ghost writer/one-man-creative-department. She can't trust anybody's skills just yet. Perhaps because I'm her daughter. But I'm willing to do it forever. Come hell or high water. For my mommy.





Bookmark and ShareBoston Printing
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment