~ "C"
  • I'm bouncing off the walls because I have found another way to interact with my sister who's so far away aside from Facebook and emails. We comment on each other's blogs now.
  • Hubby cooked steak for dinner so me my instant day-off, har har.
  • I went to the store and bought a new tinted moisturizer--my third so far in two months and it looks like I'm not going to be happy (again). Should I tell you my review now? Nah, I'll wait. Give me one week to try it. Maybe the results are not quite to my expectations because it's my skin that's really failing me now anyway. Uh-oh. It does smell like sunblock though. I was surprised that a well-established brand in skincare will reek of sunblock smell.
  • I'm teaching my stepdaughter and niece how to write in "Baybayin" or "Alibata", we are all having a trip. I am happy to share that with them. This alphabet shouldn't die a second death.
  • We heard that the house next to our block was sold at a high price recently. Hubby and I are happy because that means that the more properties around us are sold for a higher amount, the higher the value of our house will be. Are we finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in this real estate rut? When we moved to our house, we had dreams of moving up in about 10-15 years. With the ugly scenario at this point, our hopes are getting smaller and smaller. I love our house, but it is a starter 2-storey, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home...not bad for us at all...but entertaining (which we like to do a lot) becomes a big challenge every time, thereby altering our dinner-throwing habits. But when the right break comes, hubby and I will seriously consider a bigger size home. I can still remember when we moved the first time, he and I did everything by ourselves...we came from a studio aka BEDROOM house, filled up a Uhaul and flee. Will we be able to pull off another one by ourselves? Surely not with all the stuff we've collected through the years. What a big difference a few years in the marriage can make!
  • I'm heading to the City Hall tomorrow to get my business license! I hope it goes smoothly, so I can finally pursue my other goals.
  • Oh, nitey-nite!!!





Bookmark and Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment