~ "C"

Yippy! My sisters are on board! Welcome aboard in the blogosphere! The community of people who transcribe every little thing about daily life on print the way sportscasters would during a live game. Not necessarily. There is a big group out there who are pros on certain topics and are award-winning online gurus on special topics.

I have several blogsites aka slaves that bring home the dough (for Wonder Wifey's Chanel fund har har) but I badly need to focus on one of my real serious projects, that is, when I have the time.

Wait, this is not about me! I was talking about my sisters.
Meet Trina aka Tee (wow, that's a new nickname, oh hi there!!!). I bought her a domain a lng time ago...but I don't know what came of it because she just sprouted on my tagboard with a brand new blogsite/s. She doesn't have a button or a badge. Maybe as her older sister I should give her one. So here are her new sites (not the one I got for her, bleh!):


And here's my other sister... let's just call her Mommy Bops -- a new mommy to a baby we like to call Baby Bops. Hence, the nickname. She used to be a corporate lawyer, before she decided to leave the career for a more rewarding one -- wifeyhood/mommyhood. Wise choice, dear. Here's her new blog:


There you go, dolls. We're like the funny versions of the Kardashian sisters -- perhaps more serious and smarter too. (Though I wish we're as hot as them). Seriously!







Bookmark and Share


|
2 Responses
  1. Tee Says:

    haha thanks atchi! i used "tee" coz i didn't want to reveal my personal info haha.. also why i blurred my pic and hid under shades.. haha.. obvious pa rin bang ako? hehe.. wow does that mean ate liz resigned na from her job? what's a button or badge, how do i get one? btw pls help me set up my earning stuff/ads kasi looks like i might have work soon ;-) got accepted in emirates call centre but still undergoing negotiation pa sa salary :P reply soon! =D thanks!



Post a Comment