~ "C"
Here's mine:

A NEW VISION BOARD!!!

It is a Treasure Map of sorts, (other people call it Visual Explorer or Creativity Collage) which is typically a poster board on which you paste or collage images that you’ve torn out from various magazines. The concept is when you surround yourself with images of who you want to become, what you want to have, where you want to live, or where you want to vacation, your life changes to match those images and those desires.

Basically a visual tool to keep reminding us everyday of what we want to achieve...and action follows. Something like that.

Now, I'm not a total fanatic cult member of "The Secret" (no offense intended) though it has a point!

I strongly believe in WISH LISTS! I've been practicing it for about 2 decades now and so far, I've witnessed a lot of things scratched off it, by some unexplained force, blessings and coincidences.

THE UNIVERSE CONSPIRES...

They work as effectively as TO DO lists (that is, if you are good in following them!).

WHAT THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE, THE BODY CAN ACHIEVE.

WHERE THE MIND GOES, THE BODY FOLLOWS


Even the bible says so:
ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE, SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND, KNOCK AND IT SHALL BE OPEN UNTO YOU...

and how about...


"FOR AS HE THINKS IN HIS HEART, SO IS HE." (Proverbs 23:7)


Applies to attitude, character...and dreams. How can you argue?


Anyway, here are a couple samples of a vision board if you're interested (not mine, I got them online)




Mine is still a work in progress (a vision board within a vision board, teehee!)

Just wanted to the template I'm using:


All I need to do is finish filling that all up in a big poster board with cut-outs from magazines, artistically embellished with scrap booking elements (of course) and start staring at the big picture every day when I wake up and before I fall asleep.

Chances are...the hubs will see them anyway and hopefully get some hints, har har, and help me achieve most of them. Hmmm, I wonder where a Balenciaga bag, or my very own cruiser bike (yes i=I want one) will fall under? (the purple I guess).

I'll share the final product within this month.




Bookmark and Share

Share
|
1 Response
  1. Rose world Says:

    looking forward to see your art work! :p


Post a Comment