~ "C"
I left my phone the second time this week! Oh, I'm getting old. Or there's just a thousand things in my mind right now because I'm in the process of "reorganizing" my "organization" LOL. And that means unearthing ancient TO DO and other task lists to make sure nothing gets left behind. It's the OC in me. What else is new.

I bought this organizer (I'm saying "organize" too much hehehe) last week and it feels so good to be back to the basics, writing down everything. I must say, my lifestyle (ideas, plans, thoughts and all) is something a digital device won't be able to keep up with. Seriously. Or it's just my brain. I need to see and write it down, and be able to shuffle back and forth pages, even draw helpful illustrations for the memory and the like.

I guess I'm just still not highly evolved in a way.


Don't worry about me. I'm fine.

My next project is a more efficient bill scheduler notebook because there's just too much to keep track of (and I don't trust the supposedly trusty phone alerts, because I end up snoozing the alarm and acknowledging them just to make it shut up, only to forget about the alert 10 minutes and 5 days later) . I'm the wonder wifey financial manager of the household. I'm not sure if I'm liking the job though. But I need to be on top of things. Otherwise...well...

Oh I do pay bills online. Hey, I'm not that jurassic. But everything else has to be manually done. Maybe one day, show me an app where you can view a whole calendar in a month, input the bills due dates and be able to access the payment sites directly on the appropriate due date boxes to pay , I'll give it a thought.

Maybe they already have one with the iPad (I have an iPhone but it's too small for the way I operate LOL).

I'm just too picky. Or maybe I just refuse to say that I'm so behind.

---

Oh I got sidetracked. I was going to tell you about me leaving my phone at home. But I guess it doesn't apply to the topic now. Typical of me.

Anyhoo, did I miss anything without it (aka camera, facebook, twitter and all)?

NO.






Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment