~ "C"
I have only one thing to say....TGIW.  Yes, thank God it's weekend.  I can do whatever I want, stay up for as long as I want, and watch all the TV I want because I don't have to wake up early tomorrow.

I just finished playing Air Hocky with the hubs in his iPad. I lost, what else is new.  Actually, I always win when we're in a public place, say waiting for our food in a restaurant, but I always lose when we're at home. It sucks, maybe he does it on purpose.  At least I win in public, LOL.

I made crispy spicy tuna sushis for dinner, and Katsudon too.  I'm kind of in a Japanese fever at the moment.  But I think I'm done. Maybe the household will go Mexican next week. Yeah, that's how I roll.

Can't stay really long blogging right now, gotta help the hubs check out this website that indexes Rapidshare Search  and the like, for instance, fileserve as well as many other hosting websites and allows users to search through the database to download movies, games, apps and the whole nine yards.  I don't know what he's plan is.  It's gotta be good!

So, have a great weekend, dolls.  Really, have a great one!




Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment