~ "C"
This is long overdue, but it's never to late...

TO BE GRATEFUL!!!

For an AWARD!!! Yeah....

It's been eons since I received my last one. I guess it was when I was still a very zealous blogger who breathed, ate (and pooed) posts at my Coffee, anyone? site which, truth be told, is now barely hanging on to the last frayed threads of survival. I would have axed it a long time ago had it not been for the residual income that it earns, which is slowly going to the dogs as the weeks pass by anyway.






But hurray for this! And thank you Jenny of ~ Ever After ~. Thank you mucho mucho. Gracias very much-O! Actually, this VERSATILE BLOGGER Award puts my thoughts back into perspective. It tries to bring back my old goals from the dead. I mean, the old blogging goals I've had when I first launched this site, and before I got swallowed and swirled wildly like clothes in a mad washing machine by a monetized post too many. That, plus a full-time job, household responsibilities and a buzzing social life to juggle, it was indeed a formula for disaster. Posts that come out of nowhere and making no sense at all? Name it, I've dunnit!

So with this Award, I am reminded of what I have always wanted to be as a blogger to begin with.

Here are the THEE RULES that it came with:


* Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.


* Share 7 things about yourself.


* Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserves it.


* Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award.



7 things you need to know about ME :)

  1. I love to cook and eat but I'm perpetually on a diet.
  2. An artist lives inside me and it gets frustrated with my busy schedule. It struggles to come out all the time, and demands more time. But I love my full time corporate job. It pays the bills LOL.
  3. I am a sucker for designer sunglasses. Let me rephrase, good quality UV sunglasses. Because my eyes can't stand too much brightness (seriously, I guess I'm an astigmatic vampire) but yeah, because they're fab too. But I'm not kidding about the eye situation.
  4. I am terrified of earthquakes. Which will make you wonder what on earth am I doing in California...
  5. Well, because I'm happily married to my BFF here and our warm n cozy happy home happens to be built on this quake zone. DUH.
  6. I want to be pregnant again after I lost the last one, but it's not happening.
  7. I am a stepmom to a very nice stepdaughter who is now in college, and stays with us during summers and spring breaks.


OK. TIME TO PAY IT FORWARD.

Geez. I'm stumped. This makes me realize how long I've been MIA and have pretty much lost touch with all the awesome people in the blogosphere. But I'll try.

I'm giving the award to the following:


Hope you can all pay it forward, dolls!





Bookmark and Share


Share
|
2 Responses
  1. K Says:

    you're a love C! thank you so much for this! i have already an award like this posted at my other blog, and I linked up to you na lng from that post :)

    http://beautyqueengene.com/2010/09/an-award-yay/

    mwah!


  2. PinayWAHM Says:

    Salamat po! Will let you know pag na post ko na. Woo hoo...Friday na naman.....in 4, 3, 2, 1 days...hehehe

    Have a great week C!

    J


Post a Comment