~ "C"
Thank God it's Friday.  Well, I just talked to a friend in the UK who was willing to move maintains to find the purse I wanted but was out of stock here in the US website. But there was a change of plans...I got the shipment before she could buy it. The hubs did a little magic. Har har.

But that's not what I want to tell you.

My friend in UK has two phones and one she uses to call friends in the US.  She says she has one of those sim only deals  or sim only contracts which enables her to switch phone units and bring the information along such as stored messages and contacts.

I used to have two sim cards  in the Philippines and they really worked great for me. I wish they would have that here too.
Won't that be a great idea?





Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment