~ "C"
I'm so happy even my feet are clapping!

LONGSTORYSHORT...

~I'm finally going to be able to delete my Friendster account.

~I was vacillating on that because my original blogsite was riding with it. *slaps myself on the forehead* oh what was I thinking then?

~I managed to get help -- http://wahmaholic.com (because the whole migration process was to me as flummoxing as why socks disappear in the dryer)

~Or because I was too busy to obsess on XML codes, technical stuff yadadada yadadada

~Yeah right, I'm just more ill-apt in importing/exporting blog entries than I care to admit.

~Here's my link if you care to be in the know:

~And I'm writing in bullets -- because I'm too lazy to utilize my brain faculties on a Monday.

WEEKEND HANGOVER.

At least I'm starting my week happy!








Bookmark and Share

Share
|
1 Response
  1. Hello C! Pls accept the "Versatile Blogger" award from me. Check my post for more info. Congratulations! :)


Post a Comment