~ "C"
When it's baked chicken heaven, that means I can blog! It frees up my spare time, that little window after work and before dinner because I don't have to stare at a pot and stir my life away.

Now, I'm blogging some minutes away.  So I'm sitting on my kitchen table and just chilling, while the hubs is figuring out how to activate the Netflix on our PS3. We're late bloomers aren't we?

So, what's up with me?

Uhm...

Err....

Uh-oh. Nothing new. That's a bad sign for me. I like it when I have news for you. Well, aside from finally buying the lip gloss I want (Chanel Glossimer, shade: Pagoda). It is the bomb.  I had to email a TV personality to ask her what she wears, who surprisingly has such a kind heart to email back! Woohoo!

And oh, I'm just surfing too. I stumbled upon this site that offers freelance academic writing and academic essay editing, check it out if you need them.  I saw it while looking for good college essay topics, I just like looking for ideas to write about. I guess I miss being in school.
When you're young and in school, you don't worry about real life and your main responsibility is getting good grades and learning. You can do what you want when you want it. The real world is different, you worry about finances, health, work, career, and what to make for dinner.

In the real world, you make baked chicken to be able to do other things.




Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment