~ "C"
Still doing something non-verbal at home as words continue to be squeezed off me at work. As of June 3rd, I've been officially tasked to facilitate most corporate communications by our COO (something I'm very thankful for), aside from my usual job responsibilities. The trust means a lot!

At home, I just continue to express myself with my hands for now, playing my favorites on my old trusty piano. Badarzewski and Drumheller.

Next....some Beethoven (Minuets....and the undying Fur Elise of my childhood LOL), Mozart (12 Variations.....which is more like TWO variations for me now hahaha). It's ironic, but the sounds silence my mind.

My old trusty piano. Mr. Trusty and Miss Rusty (me).... LOL.  An hour with this guy is saving my sanity...

I'll blog more soonest...
|
6 Responses
  1. Toni Rose Says:

    i love how every filipino has a piano. hahahahah

    clarisse! bette check this out instead!

    http://chickbud101.blogspot.com/2011/06/dear-friends-check-out-awesome-videos-i.html#comments


  2. ~ "C" Says:

    Tow-neyyyy!
    Well I can't live in a house without one! One time, temporarily, I just had a portable organ keyboard.....oh man, it didn't feel right! My Lola always thought it was trash.....so....real piano it is!

    Wait, what's your tax question?


  3. Anonymous Says:

    You are indeed one talented, gorgeous woman. You can write well, draw and paint well, and play the piano. The music stuff is one weakness of mine. I once enrolled in piano classes when I was kindergarten but dropped out only after 3 months. I guess Music playing does not like me.


  4. ~ "C" Says:

    Thanks, Bingkee. It takes one to know one. *wink*


  5. PinayWAHM Says:

    Sana may tunog yung post mo para dinig ko yung pag piano mo. Yan ang isa sa mga gusto kong matutunan...hay....di kasi uso piano sa amin eh...hanggang gitara lang.

    Happy Viernes kapatid! Oo nga at nag disappear tayo pareho last TGIF. Medyo nag bisi bisihan ang lola mo eh....

    J [PS...I had to switch browsers kasi ang buset na IE 9 eh ayaw i post tong comment ko]


  6. ~ "C" Says:

    Thanks, J! One day, I will record something on YouTube. I need to raise $300. to have this old guy tuned. Sablay na ang tono ng ibang keys sa 2nd and 3rd octave. Ngyah. Nakaka-irita. But I have to live with it for now.


Post a Comment