~ "C"

|
4 Responses
  1. Toni Rose Says:

    cla!!! i just got my first blog assgnment from blog vertise!! bluefly.com

    what do i do na! HAHAHAHAH tuwang tuwa lang eh.. hahahahah

    $20 kase eh.. HAHAHA natutuwa lang ako masyado. na naiinis na hindi ko pa to ginawa dati hahaha


  2. ~ "C" Says:

    Wooooohooooooo congratulations I'm so proud and happy!!!


  3. Toni Rose Says:

    I'm writing at the wrong post but I was going to say, i used to play piano too! when I was a child! hahaha but then I wanted to play. so now im grown up i barely can finish my recital song. hahahah anyway whats with the necklace?? vintage eh?

    hay nako no. isa lang task ko! HAHAHAHA goodluck naman sakin, btw what's with the tax issues?!?! buti nlng walang tax sa pilipinas! imean... at least blogging wala. haha


  4. ~ "C" Says:

    I made it Toni! I create things.....crazy like that hehe


Post a Comment