~ "C"
A handwritten snail mail came in today at work...I love getting these!  Usually it's from old (and I mean "aging") clients. 

Anyway, TGIF!  The hubs and I were supposed to host a Steak and Wine dinner tonight. But I (yes, I, the hostess) requested to resched.  That's a first for me.  But I know for sure that one way of avoiding stress is to be the captain of your own ship!!!  There's a lot on my plate lately (well, like, ever!) and I'm trying to MAKE TIME for REST!

So rest it is! Rest it will be....tonight! *wink*

PS.  I hope your weekend rocks.
|
2 Responses
  1. Toni Rose Says:

    I WENT POST CARD CRAZY LAST NIGHT

    just using my ipod.

    if you download postagram and make a new account you get a free credit and send postagrams (i.e. postcards with your photo)


    I made like 20 accounts.. hahahahah it works kase nag send ako sa bf ko before ...


    and snail mail is yes classic!! and postagram is soooo convenient ksae di ko na kelangna lumabas bumili ng stamp or card (which reminds me , i dont know where i placed my SF postcards...)


    anyway

    inunahan mo naman ako sa award eh!!! kaka publish ko lang nun tpaos binalik ko sa draft!!! hahahaha


    head over ready na sya!

    http://chickbud.blogspot.com/2011/06/yey-my-first-blog-award-thank-you-karen_10.html


  2. ~ "C" Says:

    ibig sabihin lagi kita vini-visit!!!


Post a Comment