~ "C"
-MC Hammer liked some of my photos and followed me. Tee hee!

-It's so hot tonight that I got up and took a shower at 11pm. Now I'm back in bed while the ceiling fan keeps me cool....and dries my hair while at it! I want to snap an #iger photo of it! LOL...

-I've been swamped with work that it's the first time I ALMOST brought it home with me like the workaholic monster I used to be....until I stopped myself. Heck! Tomorrow's another day!

-I have been passing up on a lot of writing opps because I'm still coming home too tired from some new responsibilities at work. When will I ever recover and get used to it? There goes the occasional 15 bucks free money haha. Or the bonus $8 that makes $42 suddenly feel like fifty. Or the randomly sprouting humble and measly yet helpful $5 that makes $95 feel like a whopping one hundred!!! LOL. That's exactly what this website is for.....raking in the moolah....and all it gets now is some random and free, uncommisoned iPhoneography. Sorry!

-My non-commercialized site http://www.missclarisse.com/ needs help again :( The fence template is gone again, boo!!! Now I have to fix it....but there's not enough time.

- I'm still stoked about MC Hammer!!! And here's a screenshot ...

|
6 Responses
  1. Toni Rose Says:

    what do you use ba? instagram ba to? hahaha its so hard to be active in that community. feel ko kase parang a world inside my little ipod.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Who's MC Hammer? Is he the rapper of the 90's? I don't do paid posts for less than $10. I feel like it's just too cheap and I don't want cheap posts in my blog so I reject those opps.


  3. ~ "C" Says:

    @bing: haha, yah the rapper. he's from the SF Bay Area too. nice guy... yeah, I'm ok with less than $10 paid posts coz I set this up really to earn :) and set aside the other blog for undiluted non-commercialized posts!


  4. ~ "C" Says:

    @Toni: yup, Instagram. I was active for a while, participating in forums (submitting photos while I'm in the toilet actually hahaha, that's all the time I have, funny but true)....but then I just post when I can, or when I have one to show. I like my photo submissions kasi to speak of who and what I am, not because it's a dictated homework to comply with.


  5. Toni Rose Says:

    I just use instagram to edit photos hahahahah... Nakita ko nga requests ng friends ko. 5 months ago pa hahahah

    No wonder people like it kase social activity. Eh for me ang onti Lang ng editing features kaya di ko masyado magamit


  6. Toni Rose Says:

    I just use instagram to edit photos hahahahah... Nakita ko nga requests ng friends ko. 5 months ago pa hahahah

    No wonder people like it kase social activity. Eh for me ang onti Lang ng editing features kaya di ko masyado magamit


Post a Comment