~ "C"
Well, considering that there was very little left of the Saturday I woke up to (try 2pm -- half the day was lost to sleepdom), the hubs and I were still able to accomplish some stuff....after cleaning and tidying up the house, that is.

He took me to my favorite A-town! We had soup dimsum, braised egg tofu, and authentic handpulled noodles.  We also picked up some FroYo (frozen yogurt) before passing by the craft store for wifey's "Happy Hour".

I had some coupons for use this weekend and I applied them to the wires I so needed for my jewelry creations. I picked up some Sewing Supplies for another project.  I'm very happy because I was able to snag good deals for all the materials I needed.  Some stuff came in from the mail too yesterday and so I was really looking forward to organizing and conceptualizing new ideas. Something I was thinking of doing if we didn't host and entertain the Wine and Steak Dinner last night at home.

Now I'm back home and I just finished organizing my little craft corner that has made its way from my cave (the spare room) to the corner next to my bed in our masterbedroom.  I managed to pull the tiny art table and push it to the wall as well as my terribly old IKEA worklamp.  It's pretty convenient because now I won't have to miss hubby, and hubby won't have to miss me when I'm busy finishing an art project.  Now, he's just gonna be a few feet away, laying down on his side of the bed while he watches TV and surf on his iPad for his own favorite stuff -- car thingamajigs...

and car thingamajigs.



Bookmark and Share

Share
|
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I never knew you could sew.....another talent of yours. Dami naman.....sana marunong rin akong manahi. But I'll get lessons so I can sew pillowcases, drapes and my own clothes.


  2. ~ "C" Says:

    Bing!I CAN'T sew clothes! I only sew very simple bags (katcha/cheese cloth etc)and pouches.....and hem curtains and table cloths. STRAIGHT LINES, in other words. hehehehhe


Post a Comment