~ "C"
Aside from saying that now you can really...



[Click on the birdie],

nothing's new in this side of the tracks. Oh, on the Twitter account, I've had it for a long time (so long that one of my first followers is someone I'm trying to avoid already -- business reasons teehee) but I never really spent time taking it seriously. Not that I'm making a career out of it at this point or something, but I tweaked it a little so that I have a pimped up fab custom background now plus more regular tweets and that's why I'm announcing it here in this blog.

I'm enjoying the Tweetdeck app on my iPhone because I can choose whether I want to post my tweets on Twitter alone or include Facebook in one sending. Old news you say? Sorry but I had no time until now to tinker with it. And so allow me to revel in the little joyous discovery albeit a little delayed.

So what else is new?

This Wonder Wifey is regretting that we didn't buy two units of the Dirt Devil Kone Cordless Rechargeable Hand Vac when it was on sale. Apparently, it is very useful in the kitchen for picking up crumbs and other stuff, cleaning the tables and countertops, and even corners and hard to reach crevices. We could have been enjoying one upstairs as well, by the master bathroom, sucking up stray hair and other DNA samples, LOL.

I am now stuck with one which I am too lazy to pick up from downstairs when I have something to clean upstairs. I'm tempted to order one now, even if it's not on sale.

Here's the link, if you're curious:




Always Charged. Always Ready. The Dirt Devil KONE hand vacuum designed by Karim Rashid, is a simple, elegant design you can proudly display in any room. 7.2 volts, cordless, rechargeable, KONE is ideal for daily upkeep around your home. 3 Year Warranty.

I really badly need another one. Do you have one to spare???





Bookmark and Share
0 Responses

Post a Comment