~ "C"
I'm busy as a bee today, my cousins and I decided to have a "Thanksgiving" style party for my mom who doesn't always get
to celebrate it with us. This is the perfect time to recreate some holidays to catch up on what we have missed in the 2 1/2 years that we were apart.

So yeah, Thanksgiving -- in the real sense of the word too. Thanking God for a wonderful mother, my inspiration for generosity and love (I don't come close), the epitome of strength and deep faith, selflessness, everything! So yes, we're celebrating Thanksgiving in May -- also for the other moms in our circle, like my sis who's a fresh new mommy! Yes, cookin' the big birdie!!! Gravy, cranberry sauce, stuffing and all...

Have a great Mother's Day to you, my lurves, beautiful souls who have discovered that one perfect Love: you, Mom and Mamas, steppies (like moi), pseudo moms, mama-aunts, mama-etc!

You, beautiful souls, y'all!'


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




|
0 Responses

Post a Comment