~ "C"

The hubs would usually refer to himself as the grease monkey being deep into a career in automotives, but having landed a job in a stable and established high-end manufacturer so many years ago surely reaps the rewards. I am a proud wifey to Shop foreman/Team leader of a highly esteemed car company.

Not only that! I don't have to deal with car problems like what my female co-workers would run into (a blown head gasket, anyone?) . In fact, I was just thinking about how I never worried about ANYTHING...like changing the oil and stuff like that. The hubs always does it for me. He actually does it better than anyone else! I am truly blessed. Especially since I feel that understanding the mechanics of how a car runs is not my cup of tea. One day though, I want to find time to understand a little bit--perhaps a quick overview at least so I'm not in the dark.

The hubs' current project is resuscitating our old Honda Civic so we can sell it. Or use it as a beat-around car when we don't want to use our "nice" ones. I can't wait. We have been busy and buried up to our necks with a very mad social schedule that the hubs couldn't find the time for it. I am tempted to get the services of Los Angeles auto repair to finish the work for us. That is exactly how my friends and cousins do it. These shops are equally good I'm sure. Now, convincing the hubs to agree to that idea, remains a project to reckon with. I'm sure though, knowing about this auto repair in LA gives us peace of mind since my stepdaughter who lives down south with her mom is getting a car soon for her high school graduation. It will sure make up for not having her dad to fix her car when the need arises.





Bookmark and Share
|
1 Response
  1. Rose world Says:

    GOod that your hubby is a handyman, unlike my hubby. Lol!


Post a Comment