~ "C"
The hubs and I just got home from a supermarket we just recently discovered. It's called Mi Pueblo and you're guessing it right! It's Mexican night for us! We just brought the ingredients and put our own tacos together. I had a lot of fish, yum yum yum yum yum.

Which got me thinking. I think I'll have a Mexican-themed dinner party at home when my folks come to visit. We can have a buffet of ingredients and guests can just put together their own tacos and burritos, and quesadillas. I really can't wait. We're having our backyard done soon too, in time for April when people start coming. I know, the backyard is a long overdue project but hopefully we can pull it off right before summer starts.

Meanwhile, it's all indoor activities for us. When the kids come, they are basically in front of the TV playing games on our Playstation and Xbox upstairs. It's been really fun having these game consoles because teenagers don't get bored at all. I get amused with it and play Bejeweled and Tetris once in a while too. I know. Boring huh. The hubs benefits from it the most. He's been talking about wanting to buy burning crusade because his co-worker is sharing about the burning crusade code, or is it burning crusade key code? Men stuff. Boy stuff...

Anyhoo, I'm glad we got video games to play. It totally ditches my karaoke machine -- to our neighbor's delight!

I can't wait to have our house teeming with people again. I can't wait for summer.








Bookmark and Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment