~ "C"
Funny.

I'm amused by the fact that one of my most visited posts is "How I re-infected myself with Strep Throat".

Oh nothing. I just thought I'd mention it. I was just looking at the footprints of those who came in here and I discovered that many have landed on this site by googling "Strep re-infection" and other related searches. So now, looking back to that fateful three weeks of 2009 (around this month) when I was bedridden and when food became an object of hate for a change for me...Apparently, I'm not the only one capable of re-infecting myself with something *LOL*
Click on the link if you want to know what I'm talking about.

It's not that I want more strep infections/reinfections coming about so I can get more traffic to this site. But thank you!





Bookmark and Share
|
1 Response
  1. Rose world Says:

    Hahah!! Attraction to your blog. :p But I did not bump into your blog with that post, I just happen to blog hopping around and found your blog. :p


Post a Comment