~ "C"
I brought New England Clam Chowder for lunch. Nothing fancy schmancy. Just one of those old reliable cans of Progresso soup that I always conveniently throw inside my work purse on rushed mornings (I carry a big work purse that my boss says I can even fit a child in there).

But today, something was awfully wrong. Our office cleaning lady went on a cleaning-or-was-that-obssessive-sanitizing spree that all our microwaves in the lunchroom are now still reeking of Windex as of press time.

What can one who is starving do if she has only half an hour to spare and her workplace is two miles away from the nearest store and the lunchroom vending machines sell nothing but M&Ms and Sun Chips???

Eat the soup anyway. Straight from the can!

It's the safer and healthier choice anyway.

Or is it?


Photobucket
0 Responses

Post a Comment