~ "C"
I wish I have that!

My friend from Florida just called today. He told me that it's been raining there with a lot of tornado alerts. He was feeling sluggish and could almost hear his bed calling his name. We pretty much feel the same way over here in Northern California today. I was sprayed on while I was leaving work (while loading a diaper cake that my co-worker ordered from me for a baby shower, inside her car while dodging cold sprays). Cold sprays. Not cold pouring. Not cold splashing. Sprays. I mean wind blowing hard with chilly cold sprays as if someone loaded a pressurized can with iced water and aimed it right at your face. This wet season should be over soon, I hope.

My friend wishes the same thing. Because spring break is coming and some kids we both know are visiting him. I wish I can join the fun too. You know, beaches...resorts...andwaking up one morning in one of the hotels in fort lauderdale florida, having a blast like a college kid all over again.

Moms gone wild is more like it, I guess.

Wow.





Bookmark and Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment