~ "C"
My sis--my niece Baby Bops' mommy finally gave in today! After I have twisted her arm throughout the whole nine months that she was carrying Baby Bopsie until today, 2 1/2 months after her birth...she's finally putting up a website!

A thousand and one questions, reservations, vascillation about web hosting later, she's finally focusing on one webhosting site to focus on and use. I can't tell you yet because I don't want to steal her thunder, but I'm so excited. I can't wait for her to start her blog and finally post pictures. I warned her that time flies faster than a speeding bullet and so she can't let all those photos pile up on her backlog. After all, she really wants to do it and procrastinating will only put her deeper into the hole. She's the real writer in the family, I am surprised that she's a late bloomer with all this technology.

Driving home, I was already brainstorming on what elements can be added. I'm not a pro but I'm not definitely wet behind the ears either!

So that's what has been happening in our family lately. Blessing, indeed!



This is how she looks like now. And she's going to have her own corner of the world wide web soon!!!

I'll keep you posted!





Bookmark and Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment