~ "C"

Well, first of all, I'd like to thank Kaye of Wahmaholic for making all these possible. Except for the top left (Sublime Spirit's)...but she'll be working on that soon. *wink* I'm not exactly devoid of creativity and inventiveness but I do not have the luxury of time to create my own. Plus, I believe in Kaye, period. This young girl's so awesome (aside from brilliant and smart)! And caring too!

So...

If you know me well, then you know that those five buttons above are only half of the deal. I have a few more blogsites but I don't feel that I have done enough for them to merit those cute square thingama-badges just yet.

Nonetheless,
here are three of the other half I'm talking about, clickable through the makeshift buttons I've made from photos I deemed most befitting.


PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK AWAY.
I will really appreciate it.





Bookmark and Share
|
2 Responses
  1. wow you posted it here too! woot! thanks thanks! i remembered you saying you had a certificate for illustrator (or was it photoshop? jeez, i'm such an amnesiac) classes you've taken. i think you're better at it than I am. hee hee.


  2. ~ "C" Says:

    Thank you, Kaye. I'm just being grateful for all your help. I'm waiting... I want you to make a Sublime Spirit button for me. But I'll let you know when (all $$ still tied up hahahaha). I did go to Photoshop school but I'm just kind of lazy now. All those buttons above are merely ready made photos super-imposed with text...nothing impressive about that!


Post a Comment