~ "C"
We spent our weekend in semi-coma. Yes, both days! And so I didn't do anything, not even blog, because that will totally go against the semi-coma state that I discovered was very, very, very pleasant after a hard week's toil. If I rose from our leather couch and you suddenly sit on my spot, you'd think we have expensive and high-tech temperature-controlled heated couches. I warmed it up so much I thought I'd be able to invent a new way to start a fire.

Can you imagine, I let a well-priced writing opportunity on this site expire? But I had second thoughts about it anyway since the product I was supposed to endorse didn't quite sit well in my present scheme of personal values. So, I'm skipping to the next one. I'm still far from selling my soul. Thank you very much.

Oh, I have new blogsites but I have no intention of taking paid writing opportunities for them. Perhaps, the most that I will do is post my affiliate badges on them. I hope you can find time to check them out when you're bored. I have so much to say and so much to show that I'm actually so thrilled and excited that I feel like a little kid on a Christmas morning.

DANDELION FIELDS: My Art Gallery

STEEL MAGNOLIA: Memoirs of a 30-something

DELIRIUM DREAMSICLE: My Dream Log

WAITING FOR THE TRAIN: Thoughts of a Wannabe-Mom

Alright, alright! I'm a candidate for BA (Blogaholics Anonymous) hahaha. I'm just really a very expressive soul. There's so much to say and so much to share! I wish I have more time! I wish my fingers can keep up with the speed my mind runs. And I wish my mind can keep up with all that my heart wants to give.

Goodnight, world. I hope you'll have a great week ahead.

PS. This Google Follower thingy, I just had a funny thought when I just signed up to "follow" someone who just "followed" me. If we're following each other (literally), then we are going in circles then?



Bookmark and Share
|
6 Responses
  1. Reviewer11 Says:

    LOL You're funny. So you warmed up the couch? LOL!

    Wow, you have a lot to say? OOh, cool! I enjoyed your entry. Looking forward to your next one. :D


  2. yes, indeed we are, and i am getting quite dizzy now. :-p


  3. Cindy Says:

    Aaaawwwww I think I spent the entire last week in a comma. It was great... but it's time to really get moving! I work from home so it's really easy to just procrastinate.

    I'll go check out your other sites:) Have a great week!


  4. ~ "C" Says:

    Hi REVIEWER11, thanks for dropping by here too. And yes, you can add me (I saw your message on the shoutbox). I'll be happy to add you here too!

    Hi Kaye, dizzy dizzy dizzy! I mentioned a link to your site in a previous entry. thanks!

    Hi Cindy, rise from thy coma. *wingardium leviosa!*


  5. Cindy Says:

    Hi! It's me again. All the Blogger pages I started visiting were aborting and I thought it was just me:( It sucks that it's happening to you too... I switched to Firefox because of it. Google said they were trying to fix it... sucks!


  6. bingkee Says:

    I admire you , you can have all the time to blog and manage a lot of blogs. I have a hard time managing one, and my husband is asking me to write a blog that links up to their band. (It's coming soon---this week). I reluctantly agreed.
    I have so much to say but there are 2 things that stop me;
    1) I have no time
    2) I have a mouth that sometimes can be careless or so to say, I am very frank. But also very sensitive.
    Yea, you're really a blogaholic...hehehe!


Post a Comment