~ "C"
5 Google Followers and counting! Woohoo!

Pressure, pressure.


Or is it just me? Now that people are following...I am clamming up. Normally I can write mile-long thoughts that are hopefully worth someone's 10 minutes, or 2.103899 seconds if you are a speed reader! Job satisfaction for me in this field = anyone stumbling upon my site and hopping off bearing a nugget of wisdom -- which of course can range from the profound to the most absurd -- that applies exactly to his situation. There are people who learn better vicariously from the absurd, so...who knows?

So, if you're here to follow the developments of this supposed "blog-grooming walk-through" plot that was my brainchild, and supposedly dedicated to my cousin and sister (who both have surpassed my achievements due to my tortoise speed and tight professional-slash-social calendar that is always so way out of whack -- yes, I am THAT active even if I don't look the part), then let me tell you two things that I've done yesterday:

1. First of, I signed up with Link Referral. Oh, so you already know that too. Why am I always the last to know? Just kidding! Inspirational tales of a migrant Filipina in America who's serious and dedicated to her career as a married woman, hoping to be a mom soon, holding a full-time job while nurturing a passion for blogging, business opportunities, writing, reading, dancing-eating-dancing-eating (yes, that cycle), shopping and cooking to feed her foodie hubby. This is mostly everything about her life, questions, lesson, reflections, bloopers and all. <--This little baby right here makes networking and blog promotion so much easier for a busy person like me. My other two blogsites have been with Link Referral for a while now and surprisingly, I get spurts of traffic every now and then even if I forget for a moment that I'm part of the network and obviously fail to do anything. How does it work? Basically, you enlist for free and ideally, you must visit other sites that are in the directory. That way, you get a lot of visitor traffic back to your site. It's engineered for multiplicity of reach and the ability to review and rate other sites, as well as get reviews and rated are icing on the cake. I'm really not doing a good job explaining this (read: getting lazy) so why don't you read Kaye's review of the site. She and I bumped into each there at no other than LR itself.

2. I joined "The Secret is in the Sauce"
,
which, in a nutshell, is a blog recognition and comment support group. The concept is the same as Link Referral but so much -- if I want to go with the times, I'ds say -- "funner", but my gradeschool grammar teacher will never forgive me for the use of such unword. But it really is fun, and I liken it to a sisterhood. You wear the badge proudly on your site and when a fellow SITS girl (SITStah!) sees it, she gives you comments on your posts akin to the proverbial sorority handshake, then you do the same. And you go further by reaching out and visiting other sisters, make comments and the whole handshake thingamajig.

Anyway...

I hope that's helpful enough. As helpful and relevant nowadays as if I was talking about the inspiring testimonials of those who had credit scores as depressing as the economic crunch but had been seriously overhauled by the seemingly divine intervention of rcmn at repairmycreditnow.com.

Seriously? If you're in a bind, feeling the pinch of the economy these days, walking away from debts and then struggling to repair your credit in order to start anew -- because that unfortunately is the only way, only to find yourself not getting ahead in the viscious cycle that you are caught in, maybe it's time to seek for the assistance from the likes of rmcn credit services. It just breaks my heart when people go down one after another, like randomly injured casualties of war, body after body, statistic after statistic.

Okay, I'm going to stop before we both start bawling.

I'm closing this today with a prayer hoping that all your needs are met.

See you tomorrow.



Bookmark and Share
6 Responses
  1. Sierra Says:

    Congrats on the new followers! I have not heard of link referral, but seems pretty cool!


  2. Cindy Says:

    I have five followers... one of which is my sister LOL. Well, the pressure is on, but it's the good kind of pressure:)))

    Thanks again for the good tips. I went to the "Saucy" blog and it seems like a good idea!

    BTW... I'm soooooooo much trouble with Internet Explorer 8... UGH.


  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. holy crap. i'm not following you yet? *bangs head on the wall* there. i added you now. so that's 6 people now to put a pressure on ya. hey, if you need to "redecorate" your site, you know who to call, right? *wink*


  5. Reviewer11 Says:

    Wow!!

    Oooh I love the look of your blog. Awesome! :)


  6. kaye Says:

    i've joined the SITSahood, too! thanks to this post. loving it so far. :D


Post a Comment