~ "C"
We were just watching E! and saw photos of celebrities with plastic surgery gone wrong.
How about those with plastic surgery gone right? I was inspired by Bruce Jenner when he went back to correct a previous plastic surgery GONE WRONG to make it plastic surgery GONE RIGHT. I believe he did it in this good Los Angeles plastic surgery facility. Is it obvious that I'm "Keeping up with the Kardashians"? I think this is a bunch of beautiful people, though a little fake in their plots sometimes, they never cease to entertain me. And it takes so much in order to keep me glued on TV!!!
Anyway, I came across a list which included the following: Pamela Anderson's beverly hills breast augmentation, according to beauty authorities, remains to be the "most steady, balanced, and well-known dramatic examples of augmentation in Hollywood"; Cameron Diaz's, Halle Berry's and Tom Cruise's rhinoplasties; and Demi Moore's breast augmentation, liposuction (some Los Angeles tummy tuck perhaps?), multiple collagen injections, cosmetic knee surgery, and a brow lift -- a lot but synergistically successful. Not a lot of people who undergo cosmetic jobs get that!
So there you go. Some plastic surgery gone right. I'll leave the gory details to E!
|
1 Response
  1. Mimi Says:

    Sounds like you handled it really well.

    I'm just stopping by from SITS Welcomistas to welcome you to the family. It's really great fun & a great way to meet new blog friends!


Post a Comment