~ "C"
There are a gazillion options out there. Cbox for me is out, for trivial personal reasons (firewall, LOL). Gibberbox takes a step longer to register an account (verify email and stuff...I like to simplify things on impulse). And Oggix seems iffy-- I'm just gut-feely like that. So, I decided to jump into the Shoutmix bandwagon. Here's a fool-proof tip: Observe what other bloggers have trusted. The applications are available and always ready for the taking on the sites -- I have a link to the shoutmix site now, just click on it if you want it. (And here I'd like to say thanks to a new addition to my blogroll, a blogfriend imported from Bravejournal -- Katiebug of Thinking Beyond *APPLAUSE*-- who I connected to Shoutmix from).

Aaah, Bravejournal! It has cradled me in its arms for a little over a year now, lovingly I can imagine. I love it there, I love the community and the features. And I'm not turning my back from it. So instead of migrating in a laborious exodus of blog posts, I chose to bilocate. It's not easy. But it's very fulfilling because I am able to express myself in a variety of ways: writing, design, wit, purpose and madness. I love the freedom that I'm enjoying right now in my own domain. I sometimes find myself wishing for more elbow room than there already is, but there's still a lot more than I can utilize with my time constraints at this point. And it's definitely a lot more than I used to have. We, humans, can never be content with what we get, can't we!

Anyway, if you're following my "blog development series" of posts in here and are waiting for the next step, you most likely will be very bored and will succumb to the urge of honking your horn and finally overtaking me on this road. Trust me, you will succeed at 2 mph speed. Even 1.

Nonetheless, I hope you'll be back. I know I have more to offer than my blogbuilding saga *I think*. And I apologize for the lag. I can't remain glued 24/7 to my sites as much as I want to.

In fact, I believe I'm lingering more than I should. So...later!


Bookmark and Share
1 Response
  1. my katiebug Says:

    stalking in blogging is a compliment, you said. well, i will say that linking a site "me" in your post is a GREAT compliment. thanks, clarisse!


Post a Comment