~ "C"
Not me!

I finally found the one. For this site, that is.

How do you like it? It started with me wanting a three-columned template so I decided to take matters into my hands and edit the CSS. Lo and behold, I made three columns *pat on the back* but there were irritating and stubborn lines that wouldn't budge an inch no matter what CSS or HTML hit-n-miss adjustment I did.

So I decided to download a ready-made template instead. Thanks to templatelite.com. I unzipped (ooh sexy), installed, finished my bowl of cereal and VOILA!

I've completely fallen in love with the entire theme (smitten is the word) although some nice features on the right hand corner aren't showing up like they are supposed to. I'll deal with that later. I'll deal with my other blog later too, since this coffee theme seemed to have stolen the thunder from it.

Next project: To fill up the vacant spaces with exciting things.

And a presentable blog sig.

All the best,
"C"


Bookmark and Share
2 Responses
  1. W-a-H-M Says:

    Hey...

    Galing naman! I like the new look.....pat on the back nga.

    Juliana


  2. my katiebug Says:

    it is so nice, clarisse. will check that template site you mentioned so i can also apply it on my domain. good job, girl! ~Cindy~


Post a Comment