~ "C"
I'm getting there. This is my 8th post. Not really a big milestone to be too proud of, but at least there's some action! It's spring! Just a little bit more TLC on this site and things will start blooming too, eventually. Hopefully. the last time I tried to tend a floral patch, I didn't do so well, considering that my plants in the other house were as low-maintenance as weeds. I hope that I won't be amiss in that way on this new blogsite. I will not!

I have enlisted my link to two blog submission directories, and I'm also trying to resuscitate my Amazon Affiliate career, as you'll figure out later. It never really took off before. Well, that's how far I've gone as of now. Slow, I know. But I like to balance my life.

Speaking of life...

I came back to work for the first time today since the tonsillitis. No one seemed to have missed me. But I'm happy because at least no one seems to be scared to be near me. Strep isn't so bad. 24 hours on antibiotics will actually stop you from spreading it.

Anyway, guess what I made for dinner! Oven Fried Chicken for hubby! I have always wanted to shift from frying his favorite dish into something healthier -- like baking. It's really easy to make:

First, I seasoned chicken drumsticks with apple jerk powder(but really, garlic salt and pepper are fine), then I dipped them in egg whites, then dredged and coated them with Bisquick (dry pancake mix), and I hang them on a chicken drumstick rack, and baked them in a pre-heated oven at 425 degrees, for about 35 minutes.

Hubby's so happy he just kept saying, "Why are you so good to me?"

You can make your own, if you haven't yet. And don't go anywhere! You can buy your drumstick rack right here. Click on the Amazon Icon: (*hint*hint*)


We need to think and eat healthier...the sooner, the better!


(In other words, please order the rack...so you can make Wonder Wifey happier too, LOL). And hey, my oven fried chicken story is real. As real as it's delectable promise! I'm serious. Ask hubby.


Bookmark and Share
2 Responses
  1. PinayWAHM Says:

    Hey! Salamat sa dalaw...good to hear na oks ka na. Ako oks lang din...I don't know the result of the scan yet though...sa Friday pa ang visit ko sa ophthalmologist...then another one sa aking doktor. The ophthalmologist is quite certain na thyroid problem kasi umatras yung eyelid ng left eye ko making the right one look droopy.

    Hay naku...I say matanda na lang talaga ako kaya biglang nagkaron ng medical issue....

    Have a great week.

    J


  2. Bingo Game Says:

    As the expert, I can assist.


Post a Comment