~ "C"
I'm trying to find my peace at this very moment. As if I haven't been too stressed out yet, some twist of events threw more stressors at me. Well, not to me directly but consider me affected because it concerns my poor hubby. When will all these ever stop? *sigh*

First, his mom my MIL passed then came estate and will issues, and drama queens abound. Being only an in-law, I would always choose to be on the sidelines, supporting my spouse but not totally meddling nor putting my neck on the chopping board. But what do you know, some people are just in such bad taste trying to reel me in. I promised myself that I won't stoop down to their level. So here I am, blogging and dreaming one day that hubby and I pull through. One day, despite being stripped of what may be rightfully his, or being caused stress and pain that were totally uncalled for, we will still find ourselves well, and abundant enough and I didn't mean just gold and riches, but pureness of heart, strength and wisdom, peace, strong ties and so much joy, so much more than what the witches in our lives can ever come up with. Wealth (what do you know...Gold coins , gold boullions hahaha *wishful thinking*) and nice things are welcome too of course --especially since hubby is looking for a good investment for what his parents had left for him, but my point is...PEACE ultimately counts the most.

Right now, I hope and pray that all the drama ends soon. I can't stand losing another strand of hair on petty stuff.

Which reminds me, I had a pretty haircut last weekend. I managed to have my lengths chopped off. 'll post photos soon.

Ohm....

Ohm.....

Ohm......



|
0 Responses

Post a Comment