~ "C"
And I didn't mean the x-rated ones!!!

I was just mulling on some things that only adults get concerned about. Or let me rephrase. I've been thinking about so many different things that I wish I don't have to deal with, or I definitely won't be dealing with had time stood still with my age frozen at 10.

Stressors come with age. (I didn't say "stress" because I know we can still choose which elements can get the better of us, and which ones we can let go of). But yes, stressORS come with age.

Back in highschool, we only worried about puppy love, crushes, school activities, friends and grades. We thought that stage was really trying. Fast forward 20 years later, here comes the real explosives -- building a family, raising kids ("lives" for that matter), keeping our jobs, household management, worying about finances and bills like home loans, car loans, student loans, and every other loan that you made in the past to bring you toward the future; some health issues, family entanglements, assets, liabilities... It's a mangled mess sometimes, if you ask me.

But come to think of it, that's really how it is for all of us.

Thankfully, I'm keeping my head above the water. And we're surviving, yes! Living life to the fullest too, if I may add.

But honestly, do you ever wish sometimes, that you were a kid again too?

I do.




|
1 Response
  1. K Says:

    not just sometimes. almost always. LOL. to the point that i play PS games on my pc just to relive it. niahaha


Post a Comment