~ "C"
My hubby is the car expert but I'm helping him shop around for a car to give my stepdaughter soon. She's turning 17 and is a senior and will be off to college next year. As early as now (or is it kind of late?), we're checking out different options to help her get her first car. We are thinking of something simple for now, you know, something that won't hurt under the ding and brunt of a teenager's nouveau driving skills.

We've so far considered a kia sorento or a toyota yaris, or are they too fancy? I'm not sure. I don't really know much about cars. I'm due for an upgrade myself, but I don't really care as long as mine runs and brings me to my destination safely.

Maybe a porsche 911 carrera? Not for the teenager, but the "ty-ager" wifey. *in my dreams*

We've discussed this with her other set of loving parents. Our main goal right now is to be able to find a starter car. Hubby says, maybe a used one will do for now -- upgrade later.

It doesn't matter, as long as we can afford it. And everyone's happy.




|
0 Responses

Post a Comment