~ "C"
iSad.

I am not going to launch into a comprehensive review because I'm not iCop. But one thing I know, I'm disappointed. It didn't impress me as I thought it would. I want to wait a little longer. If it can put on the table so much more than what my iPhone brings me right now, I'll probably give it a chance. Not even the ebook possibilities fly, in my opinion. Tell me, if you're going to spend hours of long reading, e-ink offered by Kindle still gives you a better deal. iStrain.

Maybe one day if it comes delivering a major breakthrough such as a smell-o-phone function. Won't that be fun? An app to bring you any scent you wish to reminisce? If that finds its way to invention, don't forget that youyou saw it here in my site first. What a trip that would be. Google a scent? iSmell.

Enough of this, I'm getting cheesy. (iCheese...okay, that's pushing it!)

I had a hearty dinner with hubby. I made spanish rice with stewed tomatoes, and grilled pork chops bathed in soy sauce and lots of cayenne pepper. Cayenne is my new bestfriend now, for some reason.

I'm excited because we're visiting my stepdaughter this weekend. Even if that means catching up on chores I'm going to miss out on in the weekend. But you know what else that means...
some shopping, a lot of eating, and watching her compete in colorguard, and perform dance numbers as the enchanted fork in Beauty and the Beast.Watching her never fails to make my day. Sunday, we're meeting with her mom and stepdad to plan out her career path further. Actually, our game plan --- for the career path she chooses. College is just around the corner. When before, choosing her pair of dunks was the highlight of a visit, now it's all about college applications, scholarships and car insurance. Hubby found a good deal on a used Saturn, and an old Pontiac (but are pontiac accessories easy to find?). We'll see what happens. We have until her graduation in June.

Okay. Sorry to interrupt myself but I gotta go. Hubby needs to go to Walmart and he knows that I never pass up on every opportunity to go there.

iHappy.


|
0 Responses

Post a Comment