~ "C"
I've been eating this lately.

Chocolates topped with kosher sea salt. Yes, you read it right. Chocolate with sea salt. I am not sure if it had any sea salt sodium or any nutrient for that matter and I'm pretty puzzled myself. I'm not sure if it helped the chocolates at all. I think it's a love-hate thing. Sometimes, the balance of sweet and salty strikes a good note, but most of the time, it is...let's put it this way, sometimes, it is just putting some unwavering faith to work. Like you pop it in your mouth and await the balance, and ignore the thousand and one moments when you want to simply give up on it.

I got the box for Christmas. And I brought it to work so I can snack on it during those times when I run out of ammos when the hunger pangs show up. OR...when I run out of quarters for our vending machine.

Sinful, you say? I'm thinking of giving up on chocolates in general.

But this one, well, it will tide me over until the box is empty. I think if Trader Joe's carries it, there must be something good in it. Not necessarily taste-wise.

What do you think of salt on chocolates?





|
1 Response
  1. Sustanon Says:

    They look delicious. A little salt brings out the flavour... so much better.

    Stan Surmanon


Post a Comment