~ "C"
Are you afraid to experiment with Hairstyles?

I miss my lengths. I miss curling them for parties but I don't miss last minute ponytails during times when I simply don't have the time. So before Thanksgiving last year, I decided to have them chopped off and so now I'm sporting one of those Short Hairstyles that's a cross between Kate Gosselin and Dennis the Menace. Yikes, I know. But it was worth it I guess. In fact, I already went back to the salon on New Year's Day for maintenance. Desi, my reliable stylist also threw in some highlights and make up tips.

I think cutting my hair short did me a lot of good things. I was able to free up a couple of minutes here and there which I can utilize for other useful chores instead of getting tied down to hair grooming (which I thought was already virtually non-existent before). I can now wash and go but could use a little blow-drying on special occasions.

I'm loving my short hair. How do you like yours?


|
0 Responses

Post a Comment