~ "C"

And that, my friends, is how my weekend looked like. Awesome, isn't it? I'm a brand new auntie to my sister's baby girl. Here she is!

For some three weeks now, we've been visiting my sister and her hubby and their Baby "Bops" (Bella Olivia -- pretty name, huh!). We've been excited and looking forward to Sunday because of her. At first I was worried because babies still affect hubby and me sometimes,

remember those days we could have had ours. But lo and behold, I think about it but seeing Baby Bops doesn't even make my heart stray to a place that knows only sadness. She's so adorable and funny and cute! I'm a happy auntie and I can't wait to visit her again.

I was also worried that hubby, being a tv freak, will find nothing much to do over there when I stay too long since their satellite has conked out about half a year ago. Last weekend though, I was happy to find out that shows are back on because of DIRECT TV. Our search for DIRECT TV packages in the area paid off. I've been telling them how easy it is to find DIRECTV Packages in their city.

Well, that's my update for today. Were going to LA this coming weekend so I won't be seeing Baby Bops. I'll watch my stepdaughter's colorguard show at 3pm on saturday, and then their Beauty and the Beast play at 7pm, she's one of the enchanted objects-- a very pretty fork!!!

I'm excited. But I have to end this because I have a lot of paid projects for my blogs to wrestle with!







|
1 Response
  1. PinayWAHM Says:

    Adorable Baby Bops! I can spend hours staring at babies like her. Fascinating...and the smell...ah!

    Happy weekend...and congrats on becoming a brand new Tita...

    J


Post a Comment