~ "C"
You can call me a late bloomer but I am just discovering the joys of BlogPress which is an iPhone app that allows me to publish posts directly from my phone! This is my first post and I hope it works! I can be writing from the comforts of my own bathroom and you will never know it!

Writing is therapy for me. I'm not the best in the world but I usually have a lot of things to say, and it helps me express what boils within me -- usually things that make sense but sometimes just little unimportant matters in the quest for meaning in the end through an exercise of words. It helps to be able to blog anytime and anywhere with my phone! It makes a great boredom buster too, like when I'm waiting at Starbucks for that cup of latte. Oops I forgot, I don't drink coffee anymore.

Goodnight world! Spread some love!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

|
0 Responses

Post a Comment