~ "C"
Hubby and I celebrated our anniversary.
Just sharing our Wedding Poem and some photos of parallel points in our lives.  Trippy!

3mos_clarisse_3 3mos_aldred
On our seaters...(L:Me , R:hubby)

I carried a picture of you,
Chair_clarisse Chair_aldred

eversince I was young and believed in fairy tales.

Beach_clarisse   Beach_aldred
Beach pic...(L:Me at the center ; R:hubby on the left)

Car_clarisse_2 Car_aldred
Posing by our dad's cars (L:Me , R:hubby)


Sunny_clarisse Sunny_aldred
Sunny day (L:Me , R:hubby)

Face_clarisse Face_aldred

Serious playtime photos (L:Me , R:hubby)

I carried a picture of you,
as I learned more about the world.
Wedding_flowergirl Wedding_ring_bearer

(Flowergirl: me, Ringbearer: hubby)

Pose_clarisse Pose_aldred
Signature Pose! (L:Me , R:hubby)

School_clarisse School_aldred
School Photo (L:Me , R:hubby) --check out the hair!

Teenager_clarisse Teenager_aldred
Awkward teen years (L:Me , R:hubby)

View_clarisse View_aldred

I carried a picture of you,
through all the times love let me down.

Legs_aldred Legs_clarisse

Tequila_aldred Tequila_clarisse

I carried a picture of you,
through all the times I thought I would never meet you in this life.
Bridge_aldred  Bridge_clarisse_1

Formal2_aldred Formal2_clarisse

I carried a picture of you
Formal_aldred Formal_clarisse

not in my pocket, but in my heart.

Id Id2

I didn’t know what you would look like…

but I knew what it would feel like,

 Slide_34
to finally know you

Slide_36
and be with you.
Slide_83


So loved…

Slide_54
safe and protected…

Slide_43
respected and accepted.

Wedding1
Like I’d finally found HOME.






|
1 Response
  1. oh my gosh that was so sweet i was teary-eyed! and it's cute how you two have many pictures that are alike waaay back. this is so thoughtful :) happy anniversary!


Post a Comment