~ "C"
Hubby and I have started an online t-shirts and gift items biz. I hope you can support us.

We have "concentrated" (read: haven't had time for other things yet) on messages springing from the quirks of the Filipino culture.

Don't worry, we will eventually expand our horizons and carry a lot more stuff. My head is swimming with design concepts and bursting to its seams with ideas. I am just waiting for Santa Claus to give me the new design software in my wishlist, hahahaha.

Please come and check out our store:
http://www.cafepress.com/onebahaykubo

or click on Mr. Adobo right here:

I have also placed a link with his picture on the rightmost side bar of this site so it's easy for you to visit the store everytime you come back here.

And if it isn't too much to ask, please spread the word. Hubby and I are working our tooshiz off to pay bills (*here comes an appeal to pity* LOL) so I can't pay people to advertise (yet) hahaha.

If you're feeling generous because it's Christmas, just spread the word around about our little online store called:

"ONE BAHAY KUBO"


Or buy something. Yeah, why don't yah?!?

We promise you more colors, designs, products and more interesting messages to follow!



|
0 Responses

Post a Comment