~ "C"
My Blog is one month old as of the 13th, I think. But I remember that my first post was on the 20th of March.

I have not done anything exciting just yet (perhaps I never will come up with something!), but I think I'm moving closer to my goal for this site. I'm moving slow but I am satisfied with my progess, inch after inch after inch!

So far, the PR is still a whopping duck's egg but I think I've written quite a few interesting stuff.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step.

My next project I believe will be to blog-hop and exchange links. I wish I have all the time in the world.

But I had all the time to write about IMAGINARY FRIENDS at my Coffee, Anyone site. Check it out if you're wondering why your child is having a tea party and talking to people you cannot see! Click on the hyperlink right away too...if you yourself are seeing and talking to amazing people no one else in your regular clique has ever had any conversation with!

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come back soon to check out my posts, Imaginary Readers!


Bookmark and Share
0 Responses

Post a Comment