~ "C"
I am not severely tech-challenged but not entirely well-versed with HTML, CSS, XML and other computer-related gobbledygook either.

And since I wanted this blogsite to be a source of help for those bloggers like me who are eating more HTML than they can digest (or is it just me?), here's a helpful site that will surely carry you through: W3SCHOOLS

It walks you through the creation of Basic and Advanced HTML, CSS, XML and Javascript codes.

I particularly like the online hands-on workshops where you can tinker with the codes and see the immediate results/changes on the same page using the Tryit Editor v1.4 <---click that to see an example.

I'm having fun playing, experimenting and pretending to be a notch smarter than I've known myself to be. Which in a scale of 1 to 10 is a 2. Maybe 2.5. *kidding*

I hope this helps. If you have other tips, please do not hesitate to drop me a comment! Thanks!

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses

Post a Comment