~ "C"
And this has got to be the longest hiatus ever, at least in my hiatus history.  That is, if you don't count the episode in my life a few years back when I was so stressed out (because of a bunch of mean-o's in the hubs' clan) that my hair started to fall and my heart started to do random and intermittent somersaults that could give any stunt crew of Cirque Du Soleil a run for his money.

I'm back and I feel rusty. In fact, I think I have almost forgotten my password at some point.  Just kidding.  I've been busy with juggling work stuff, art stuff, house stuff, chill stuff. 

So what's new with me, you ask?

Here are some random things:

I start art classes in October (as a student!)...

Our backyard project is finally done!!!  We have a backyard!!! And a brand new patio set! I'm just waiting to find that perfect fire pit to go with it.  And the perfect park bench.

It's friday night right now and I'm watching Catch Me if You Can. 

So yeah, catch me if you can!  I'm logging off soon.  But I'll come back...

Meanwhile, I'm off hitting up flower delivery deals for my great aunt in Canada who's celebrating her birthday next month.

Toodles!

Bookmark and Share

Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment