~ "C"
I've recently bounced back from being a "dormant" blogger into a "somewhat-interested-once-more-hopefully-taking-the-field-more-seriously-now" blogger. I have a goal to gain back the PR I've lost for my "Coffee, anyone?" site. The one that plummeted south from a sparkling 4 to a whopping duck's egg for unknown reasons though I suspect that it is largely due to the burnout I've started experiencing in July of 2009, and then having so many paid posts -- UGH, I MISS THOSE DAYS!! I'm now on a mission to gain back more writing jobs to add to the Wonder Wifey Grocery Fund (a.k.a. Chanel fund hahaha). Because with paid projects/advertisers largely depending on the blogsite's PR, mine now comes in trickles.

I just signed up with Entrecard and Adgitize. Late bloomer, don't you think? But I really never bothered about these before since I gained my originally stellar PR all-bah-mahselfffffff! Now that I need a little boost, I decided to jump into the bandwagon. Hopefully it works. I'm not ready to advertise yet (waiting for the spare bucks to come first) but at least I can now proudly say that I have an Adgitize account! (Do I hear bonafide blogger?).

If you're interested to follow suit, here's the button for you!

Adgitize your web site.






Bookmark and Share
|
0 Responses

Post a Comment