~ "C"



Good news! Why am I so excited?

If you're one of those who haven't yet discovered the joys of Kindling... Now is the chance to get it!

You can purchase a Kindle or give it for Valentine’s Day with FREE Two-Day Shipping!!!! That of course is if you decide quick, and place your order from 11:00 am PST on February 3 to 9:00 am PST on February 11 for delivery on or before February 13.

Here, I'll make it easy for you by placing the links here for your convenience.

Here's the Kindle DX (if you like your reader big!):




And here's the Kindle like mine (if you like it small and handy):



What do you know. The price even went down to $221.78 as of today. I got mine for $ 249. and the first time I lusted for it back in early '09, it was $299. Good deal isn't it. Plus the free 2-day shipping (don't forget to select Two-Day Shipping when you check out -- offer valid for Continental U.S.)? Not bad at all. DON'T FORGET!!! If you're giving the Kindle as a gift, be sure to check the box labeled “show gifting options” before you proceed to checkout so you can add a custom gift note and send the Kindle unregistered.

There! All spelled out for you. I hope this post helps. I hope you're not one of those riding the iPad hype too. The Kindle has 1-week straight worth of battery power, and it utilizes e-ink technology -- so it's almost like print on paper. You get way less eye strain than a backlit reader. Take it from a "Kindler" like me who had a chance to compare...

And yeah, I know some of you out there love the smell of books, I do too (who doesn't?)...but in the long run, WE'RE HELPING SAVE SOME TREES TOO! *wink*



PS. Thank you for sending a few cents my way when you order from my links...

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses

Post a Comment